Popular posts from this blog
c2C joins PG for their annual iGlow 2010 Event!
iGlow this year was held on October 30, 2010 from 3:00pm to 10:00pm . Its a time to spend it with your family and friends. The kids played games as the adults enjoyed the Talent Show. We discovered many talents that had been hidden for years! Some rode ponies while others bounced their night away! Burgers, Choripanes, Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Corn on the Cob and much more was in the days menu. The night was closed with a concert that gave all the glory to God! Here are a few pics for you to enjoy:
Lesson 3: I AM PROPERTY OF GOD/I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD
On Saturday, May 1, 2010 , Ruben continued his lesson and finished up on the book “Who I am in Christ” by wrapping up KEY POINTS # 2 –8. But for the matter of this blog, we will focus on Key Point # 2 – I AM PROPERTY OF GOD (1 John 5:19-20) and # 8 - I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD. KEY POINT # 2- He started by defining the word property as something that is bought, something you work for, something that belongs to you/own, or something you have dominion of. He used THE PERFECT example : Gods greatest demonstration of love, giving His son Jesus Christ for our salvation. What does this mean? Well…, in this act of sacrifice, God purchase OUR life in the cross. Thereby, making us only His and because of that, He has the authority to rule over our life. Once we understand that our life belongs to God then, we will understand that we need to consult with Him in everything we plan or want to do and every decision we make will be based on Him. Does it matter the type of decision ? Of course not! ...
.jpg)
Double click on the pic to see the flyer bigger!
ReplyDelete